The room

* The Room *

When I was fifteen I thought I was the owner and sovereign of my fate.
I could hardly see beyond my delusions of teenage grandeur.

It has been a few years, I must say, that many autumns and too many shipwrecks have already passed, to have to admit that I was always like a king without a kingdom, like a butterfly without a flower. I know you understand me

Early return to the room has been the antidote that sweetens the palate and relieves breathing. I wake up before the sun rises so I do not take my life by surprise. That without delay I enter in that storm with the aroma of good news.

Because, without his presence can I see the dawn as God wants?
When I was thirty years old ... He turned me to the fort being deep down in the deep. How late it was to know me if I still did not know my Creator. Life, this life in which I often wondered why I always had an empty spirit.

The room, he took me to where I should have always been. Where the dim lights of the room raise my thirsty soul for a genuine encounter with my Potter, with the Carpenter of my soul.

I can only look at things from above, from where things are seen without grudges and bitter wounds. The room, the manger, the cross where I find myself with Jesus.

Ephesians 6:18
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching over it with all perseverance and supplication ...

Serafín Alarcón Carrasquillo

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Salmos 149:4-5 - porque el Señor se deleita en su pueblo; él corona al humilde con victoria. Que los fieles se alegren de que él los honra; que canten de alegría mientras descansan en sus camas. Hay tantas razones para dar gracias a Dios. Darle gracias por su fidelidad en cada prueba. Por su paciencia cuando muchas veces no queremos escucharle. Y claro, por su AMOR inagotable. Cantarle y alabarle con toda el alma es cosa obligada para todo aquel que ha sido bendecido por su Gracia y misericordia. !Animo!

Comentario biblico

EL AMOR